Clinton Skibitzky, MA
Manager of Operations
Clinton Skibitzky has been co-owner and Managing Partner for DACAPO since 1998 where he currently oversees business operations, finances and marketing. His experience as a production manager in the audio production industry is augmented by five years of experience as a management consultant and market research professional.
Clinton attended the University of Winnipeg, where he obtained a B.A. (Hons) in
Economics with secondary course work in music theory and history, and Queen’s University where he earned a Master’s degree also in economics.
Clinton also has the ability to work on French Language projects, and oversees DACAPO’s productions of commercials when French Language recording and editing is required.
1998 – Present DACAPO Productions – Manager of Operations Winnipeg, MB
- Co-owner and operator of DACAPO Productions.
- In charge of all business operations.
- Executive Audio Producer on Television Series Projects
- Director of Marketing and Promotion
1994 – 1998 Prairie Research Associates – Senior Associate Winnipeg, MB
- Director of marketing and management research projects.
- Conducted multiple feasibility studies.
- Implemented surveys, focus groups and other consulting initiatives.
- Developed and coordinated research programs.
1993 – 1994 Queen’s University Kingston, ON
- Master of Arts (MA) in Economics
- Recipient of Queens’ Graduate Scholarship
1989 – 1993 University of Winnipeg Winnipeg, MB
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Economics
- Significant additional course work in music theory and history
2010 – 2016 Board Member (Vice President, Finance), OnScreen Manitoba
2005 – 2009 Board Member, Advertising Association of Winnipeg
1996 – 1998 Board Member, Manitoba Association of Business Economists
Languages: English and French